Monday, August 22, 2016

New Column Went Live Today at The Seventh Star With a Motivational Post

It's been a very busy time, with so much going on with the Rayden Valkyrie TV Pilot, Imaginarium, Seventh Star Press and my writing world.  One of the new developments I have been excited about concerns The Seventh Star, the new and improved blog of Seventh Star Press that features regular columns, featured guests, and more in addition to carrying Seventh Star Press news and announcements.



I am one of the participating columnists for The Seventh Star and my column is titled "Creative Musings", to keep the vibes consistent between there and this blog.  My first post went live today, "The Only Path for Creatives is to Keep Moving Forward."

While directed at creative types like writers, filmmakers and musicians, the post and what it is getting at can be applied to anyone.  I give some thoughts on one of my main themes, the idea of needing to "Keep Moving Forward" in life, and apply it to the arts world.

I really like how this post came out and hope that it helps some folks out there who might be struggling along the road in pursuit of their dreams and ambitions.

You can check it out at:

http://www.theseventhstarblog.com/?p=229


No comments:

ShareThis