Monday, September 21, 2015

Cover Art for Hellscapes 2 is Coming VERY Soon! I Saw the Illustration Tonight!

It is always an exciting moment getting to see the cover imagery for one of your books for the first time, and tonight was the 11th time I've experienced this! Aaron Drown, of Aaron Drown Design (follow on twitter @adrowndesign) simply knocked it out of the park. As I mentioned in a Facebook post, this artwork could legitimately be used for a Slayer album cover! It fits the book perfectly and I cannot wait to reveal this cover publicly. I'm very proud of the tales in Hellscapes II, and share my editor's opinion that this new set is a strong progression from the tales in volume 1. Now I've got a cover to represent it very powerfully and I am really thrilled! Stay tuned, I hope to have the full cover image with titling to reveal very shortly, as the book comes out near the end of October!

No comments:

ShareThis