Monday, May 9, 2011

Contest at SciFiChick.com and New Review at Realms and Galaxies

Hey everyone!

It has been extremely busy lately, with helping out with the public relations campaign (with C.C.) for Jackie Gamber's Redheart, along with my duties pulling the final Literary Track Grid together for Fandom Fest. The Fandom Fest Literary Track is going to be amazing! 53 panels, 20 workshops, over 90 panelists/guests, four book launch parties, six group signing sessions, 13 group reading sessions...and that's JUST the Literary Track. You don't want to miss Fandom Fest this summer (July 22-24 in Louisville, visit www.fandomfest.com )

I also have a couple pieces of good news to pass along to you, my wonderful reader friends...

first, there's a brand new contest being hosted by SciFiChick.com Great site, and I'm honored to be on it, and you can get your self BOTH Crown of Vengeance and Dream of Legends. Easy to register for the contest! Just go here:

http://scifichick.com/2011/05/09/book-giveaway-dream-of-legends-and-crown-of-vengeance/


Second, I just got word of a brand new review of Crown of Vengeance over at Realms and Galaxies, a site out of South Africa. This review had some amazing quotes, some I got a real kick out of like the one likening me to a "crime lord"... haha. You'll have to read the review to put it in context! here's the link:

http://davidjooste.blogspot.com/2011/05/crown-of-vengeance-stephen-zimmer.html


Things are definitely chugging on this end. Work is going great on the third Rising Dawn Saga book, with the final edits and such. I'll be hitting the road this weekend at Wonderfest in Louisville...won't be too far to go at least!

That's all for now! I'll check back in shortly!

No comments:

ShareThis