Sunday, January 31, 2010

Interviewed by D.A. Adams for His Blog Site

D.A. Adams recently interviewed me for his blog site, and the interview was posted this past friday night. Due to snowfall in Kentucky, which plays havoc with my DSL connection, I was a little belated in getting up the link to the interview.

I really enjoyed this one, as when I first got the questions I was very curious as to what a fellow fantasy author would ask me. D.A., of course, is a great author whose series The Brotherhood of Dwarves I definitely endorse and encourage readers to try out. Needless to say, the questions were excellent, and I enjoyed offering my insights and thoughts within the answers. It covers a lot of ground, concerning my work, conventions, and the state of the publishing industry. Hopefully you will enjoy the answers too!

Here's the link:

http://daadams.wordpress.com/2010/01/29/friday-evening-rambling/

leave a comment and let me know what you thought of it!

No comments:

ShareThis